Dominik is a senior expert in Right Lane’s professional network, with 13 years consulting experience across a range of strategy, operations and finance projects in financial services, media, sports, public transport, FMCG and retail.
He is particularly capable in identifying the drivers and parameters of strategic problems and developing actionable solutions based on rigorous research and analysis. He is deeply experienced in managing and leading consulting teams, and liaising with all levels within client organisations, fostering positive relationships that contribute to project outcomes.
Dominik has a wealth of experience in financial services. Representative projects include:
- Assisting the CFO of a major super fund to develop a capital management framework to determine product pricing, capital reserve levels, and principles regarding fund self-sustainability
- Developing a stakeholder relationship strategy for a leading super fund, focused on identifying member needs across their lifecycle, developing journey maps and putting in place a high level strategy for how the fund could leverage existing information to better target members
- Developing an Activity Based Costing model for a major fund to determine cost-to-serve by member, employer and product; the model informed pricing and channel decisions and allowed assessment of the optimal way of acquiring new members and serving existing ones
- Assessing competing bids for the contracting out of administrator services to a third party
- Developing a business plan for an industry fund, including identifying strategic pillars, underpinning initiatives, RACIs and costings.
Dominik’s consulting experience includes six years with global consulting leader LEK. He has also held roles at the Strategy Canvas, Telstra and KBA Consulting.
Dominik holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne (Economics and Econometrics majors) and is currently completing a Senior Executive MBA at the Melbourne Business School.