Giselle is an associate at Right Lane, who combines her strategy and planning knowledge with a knack for creativity and ideas. Giselle is currently serving clients in the financial services, health care, retail, public and community sectors on projects relating to strategy and growth. Since joining Right Lane three years ago she has worked on over 100 consulting projects.
Giselle’s recent projects include:
- Creating and facilitating design thinking workshops for a major superannuation fund, a government department and a leading asset consultant
- Facilitating a strategy refresh process with a top tier accounting firm and a major industry super fund
- Facilitating an amalgamation and alignment workshop for two community legal services
- Developing and co-facilitating a strategy and planning process for the Australian team of an international healthcare company, helping them to articulate their strategy within the framework of the global company strategy, and cascade the strategy to individual departments and staff
- Developing a collaborative strategy process with the senior executive, board and staff members of a Victorian Government state-owned enterprise.
Giselle was previously a project officer with the UN Association of Australia where she contributed to several projects including the Security Council bid education campaign, the Pacific Project, and national campaigns for World Humanitarian Day and UN Day.
She holds degrees in law and arts (honours; J.S. Duncan award for best honours thesis) majoring in geography from Monash (and Utrecht University on exchange), and a graduate diploma of legal practice from ANU.