Matt has spent more than ten years in consulting, including five years at McKinsey & Company, leading high-performing teams in strategy, organisational and operational problem-solving studies within large global institutions. He has worked with Right Lane since 2012.
Matt’s recent projects have included:
- reviewing operating rhythms for the investment department of a leading super fund
- implementing operating rhythm improvements for two major mining clients
- reviewing an organisation’s values, with respect to connection to strategy and performance culture, for a leading corporate client
- facilitating a series of strategy review workshops for the Australian office of a global FMCG company
- conducting a strategy review for a leading logistics company
- conducting a strategy review for a diversified industrial holding company
- supporting a super fund in developing an integrated growth strategy.
Matt previously worked for seven years in management roles in the finance function of wholesale bank Abbey Financial Markets in London and the United States. His industry experience spans financial services, mining, retail, consumer goods, transport, energy, oil and gas, telco, government and not-for-profits.
Matt holds an MBA from the Melbourne Business School (Dean’s List) and a Bachelor of Commerce from Monash University.