Expert, Right Lane Professional Network
Tom joined Right Lane’s professional network in 2018. He is a Strategy Manager with over 11 years’ experience in developing and implementing growth led strategies, customer experience programs and corporate development. His personal strengths include his strong commercial acumen, stakeholder engagement and strategic thinking skills gained from his experience working at PwC (including Strategy&), Bankwest, iiNet Limited and more recently as a freelance strategy consultant with top tier clients.
Recent projects include:
- Strategic review of an industrial wholesaler’s profitability including developing initiatives for performance improvement
- Leading the development of a national communication’s business Wholesale strategy to achieve $950m incremental revenue over 5 years, while improving customer experience and optimizing capital deployed
- Leading the work force optimization program across a large Government owned enterprise to optimize current workforce levels with over $330m in savings written to budget across the business
- Preparing a fact-based market insights report for an ASX listed energy company on emerging trends in renewable energy, including energy demand, behind the grid power solutions and future trends in power storage
- Supporting the successful $3.2m capital raising in seed funding from Government, Corporate and high net worth individuals (modelling, IM and investor presentations) for a social enterprise start-up targeting matching recent migrants with perspective employers and social services
- Undertaking a commercial due diligence for the acquisition of an Australian pet food provider by a consortium of Chinese investors
- Preparing a market entry strategy for an Australian data analytics company seeking to provide explainable AI technology to address the changes under the new EU GDPR data directive
Tom holds a Bachelor of Laws (1st Class Hons), Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction) from Deakin University, and a Masters of Applied Finance.