Xue is a business analyst at Right Lane, with strong research, analysis and project management skills. She is currently serving Right Lane clients in the financial services sector.
Xue was previously as associate with the MAP, the highly-regarded University of Melbourne accelerator program. She also held roles at an immersive media company that specialises in 3D technology and with a retail app developer. In these roles Xue had experience in:
- Designing and manageing educational programs using the lean startup methodology
- Advising and coaching hundreds of early-stage startup founders
- Developing business improvement initiatives and plans
- Executing strategic marketing initiatives
- Evaluating startups and developing resources for startups
- Reporting to top teams.
Xue holds a commerce degree from the University of Melbourne, majoring in marketing and management, and a master of professional accounting from RMIT.
In her free time, she is part of a team developing a prototype of an inflatable robot that can talk to humans.