Join our firm | Design and communications coordinator
About the role:
The role is a Design and communications coordinator and is an opportunity for a dynamic, degree qualified, self-starter with initiative and self-confidence who appreciates an agile working environment and wants the challenge of performing a varied role. You will work closely with the consulting and leadership team on a day-to-day basis.
We are seeking a person with:
Strong design and PowerPoint skills and superior attention to detail.
Your role will include designing and producing bespoke materials for our client engagements. This will include presentations for clients, formatting PowerPoint packs, creating slides that present complex ideas/concepts in a simple and effective manner and to the highest possible standard.
Digital marketing experience.
Manage multiple contractors in the design and delivery of our digital marketing efforts. This includes developing and managing content for multiple websites and social platforms, managing all aspects of AdWords campaigns, and coordinating email campaigns via Campaign Monitor
Excellent writing and communication skills.
This role requires to you to write, edit and publish documents including reports, proposals, case studies as well as other Right Lane marketing collateral.
NOTE: a major part of this role is the use Microsoft PowerPoint to create materials for our consulting teams. It is essential you have excellent PowerPoint skills.
To be successful at Right Lane you will have:
- a tertiary degree qualification;
- exceptional PowerPoint, Microsoft Word skills;
- experience with InDesign
- experience with WordPress and Campaign Monitor (or similar);
- strong attention to detail;
- the ability to reframe complex information into simple, visual communications;
- a good eye for how graphics and text will look to create pages that are visually appealing, legible, and easy to read;
- familiarity with and experience operating within the modern digital and online landscape, including AdWords;
- an ability to generate compelling content;
- excellent written communication skills;
- the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and timelines;
- the ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience;
- an opportunity to develop valuable skills;
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team.
To apply you must be a current Australian Permanent Resident or applicant with no working restrictions
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description together with your CV to Stella Mendygral: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Stella Mendygral on 03 9428 5336
Applications must be received by 5pm Thursday 10 May.