Right Lane careers – Business analyst
Right Lane is a flourishing, top quality, ethical management consulting firm.
We employ our distinctive ideas and processes, and our absolute commitment to delivery, to help clients we care about pursue their inspiring missions.
We work alongside clients who do great work within the sectors they operate, and we are excited to be involved in creating outcomes that truly make a difference.
Right Lane was established to help private, not for profit and public sector clients to clarify and accelerate their future plans. We have helped the executive teams and boards of more than 150 organisations to define and adapt their direction and strategy, identify and clarify their priorities, align their efforts with their aspirations, get their major projects started and finished, and measure and improve their performance.
About the role:
The role is a Business analyst reporting to a Principal at the firm. The primary focus of your role will be to conduct research and analysis, manage multiple projects concurrently and direct the daily activities of the project team. You will work closely with the other members of the firm on projects that solve our clients greatest problems.
You will be a key part of:
- working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis
- identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings
- managing projects and developing strong client relationships
- detailed workshop session planning to help clients achieve their desired outcomes
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience
- an opportunity to develop valuable consulting skills
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team
To be successful at Right Lane you will:
- have an undergraduate degree with outstanding educational achievements
- have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- have the ability to structure analyses and undertake them in a logical and efficient manner
- have an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- have a willingness to learn and share knowledge
- be organised and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- be able to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment
To apply you must be a current Australian Permanent Resident or applicant with no working restrictions
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description together with your CV to Jo Bradley: email@example.com.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 23 February 2018.
For more information, please contact Jo Bradley on 03 9428 5336