Abhishek is an Associate Principal with Right Lane. He has 8+ years of consulting and industry experience, and is known for his strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Prior to joining Right Lane, Abhishek was a senior consultant at A.T. Kearney where he worked across a range of industries, including financial services, telecom, manufacturing, mining and FMCG, and topics ranging from portfolio and product strategy, customer experience design and cost transformation.
Abhishek’s most recent projects include:
- Developing long term business strategy for a large asset manager, including diagnosis of each of the business units
- Facilitating strategic thinking and planning process for a regional public benevolent institution
- Helping a leading telecom’s B2B call centre develop a digital transformation and implementation roadmap
- Leading the cost transformation of a number of categories for a large insurance business
- Developing B2C customer experience strategy for a large ICT business
Prior to joining A.T. Kearney, Abhishek worked for a boutique consulting firm focused on operations improvement strategies for large asset managers, and for Standard and Poor’s with their financial research and analytics division.
Abhishek holds a MBA from the National University of Singapore and Cornell University, and a Bachelor of Business from GGSIPU in India. He has a strong interest in the social sector and has been volunteering with the Art of Living foundation, a large international NGO, that helps disadvantaged sections of society by imparting meditation techniques.