James is a senior analyst at Right Lane with particular strengths in quantitative analysis and mathematical modelling. He is known for his thorough methodical approach to problem solving and his and passion for robust logic and accurate calculation. His key skills are in problem solving, statistics, data analysis and data communication. He has extensive experience in building numerical models of complex systems.
James’ recent projects include:
- Assisting a client team to develop a sustainable pricing model, which both ensures long term stability and upholds the ethical values of the client.
- Assisting a not-for-profit organisation to evaluate its staffing options by modelling the marginal revenue and costs associated with future hires.
Strategy and planning:
- Working closely with lead consultants to deliver strategy workshops for clients, at both executive and divisional levels.
- Engaging with senior management teams to gather insights on the pain points within their organisation.
- Helping an Australian not-for-profit organisation review the skills and capabilities of its board.
James holds a PhD in Theoretical Physics from The University of Queensland and a Masters in Physics from The University of Sheffield (First Class Honours).