Right Lane’s services
At Right Lane, we work closely with private, not for profit and public sector clients.
Our areas of focus are:
We facilitate our clients annual strategy and planning processes.
We lead strategic projects for clients such as pre-merger analysis, pricing, new product feasibility and growth options evaluation.
We are experienced in helping clients 'align their efforts with their intent'. This includes helping clients cascade their strategies and plans.
We help our clients continuously strengthen their governance. This includes clarifying the roles of the board and board committees, reviewing board capabilities and strengthening board and director review processes
STRATEGY – Developing and managing strategy and planning process for clients.
Our strategy related services include:
- Strategic planning
- Strategy counsel
- Strategy reviews
- Strategy workshops – board, executive, management, staff
- Industry and internal performance analysis
- Business planning and budgeting
- Partnership alignment
- Resource allocation effectiveness/agility
- Initiative evaluation, prioritisation and sequencing
GROWTH – Leading strategic growth projects, such as pre-merger analysis, pricing, new product feasibility, marketing expenditure effectiveness and growth options evaluation.
Our growth related services include:
- Growth strategy / roadmaps
- Growth options evaluation
- Marketing spend effectiveness
- Marketing planning
- Structured growth experiments / ‘test and learn’
- Merger candidate qualification
- Pricing reviews
- Product development business cases / feasibility
- Growth strategy execution support
ORGANISATION – Implementing strategy through aligning and engaging the organisation (including organisation design), and measuring and monitoring performance.
Our organisation related services include:
- Organisation design
- Top team effectiveness
- Workforce strategy
- Performance measurement
- Visual metrics
- Team alignment
- Meeting effectiveness
- Operating rhythms
- Cascading strategic and business plans, including KPIs
- Performance management and accountability
- Third party spend optimisation
- Decision making effectiveness
GOVERNANCE – Assisting clients with governance projects, from board culture and capability to board appraisals and review.
Our governance related services include:
- Board and director surveys / feedback
- Delegations frameworks
- Board committee charters
- Board capability analyses
- CEO / chair role clarification
- Confidential board issue resolution
- Stakeholder mapping / engagement