We are always looking for high calibre candidates to join our practice.
Careers at Right Lane
We are always looking for high calibre candidates to join our practice. If you are interested in working at Right Lane please forward an expression of interest with a cover letter and your CV to Jo Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUSINESS ANALYST (FULL TIME)
About the role:
The role is a Business Analyst reporting to a Principal at the firm. The primary focus of your role will be to conduct research and analysis, manage multiple projects concurrently and direct the daily activities of the project team. You will work closely with the other members of the firm on projects that solve our clients' greatest problems.
As part of this role you will be:
- working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis;
- identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings;
- managing projects and developing strong client relationships;
- planning detailed workshop sessions to help clients achieve their desired outcomes.
To be successful at Right Lane you will have:
- an undergraduate degree with outstanding educational achievements;
- exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- the ability to structure analyses and undertake them in a logical and efficient manner;
- the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively;
- excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- a willingness to learn and share knowledge;
- the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and be organised;
- the ability to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience;
- an opportunity to develop valuable consulting skills;
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team.
Applicants must have sufficient Australian working rights for this role.
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description together with your CV and academic transcript to Stella Mendygral: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Stella Mendygral on 03 9428 5336