We are always looking for high calibre candidates to join our practice.
Careers at Right Lane
We are always looking for high calibre candidates to join our practice. If you are interested in working at Right Lane please forward an expression of interest with a cover letter and your CV to Jo Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINANCE COORDINATOR (PART-TIME 0.5 FTE)
About the role:
The role is a Finance coordinator reporting to the Head of Finance, Governance and Enablement at Right Lane. The primary focus of your role will be to coordinate the finance activities of the firm. You will work closely with the other members of the administration team to ensure the efficient running of our administration function.
As part of this role you will be:
- processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and expense reimbursement activities
- client invoicing, including project budget control
- bank and credit card reconciliation
- IAS/BAS, SGC and payroll tax lodgements and payments
- administration support, including booking meetings, organising catering and office supplies, answering incoming calls etc. (as needed)
To be successful at Right Lane you will have:
- previous office administration experience
- experience with bookkeeping and payroll functions and experience, with Xero as an advantage
- excellent attention to detail
- enthusiasm, initiative and commitment
- excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- experience in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- experience using spreadsheets, i.e. understanding basic formulas in Excel
- the ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience;
- opportunities for advancement within our firm;
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team.
Applicants must have sufficient Australian working rights for this role.
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description together with your CV and academic transcript to Jo Bradley: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Jo Bradley on 03 9428 5336