Careers at Right Lane
We are always looking for high calibre candidates to join our practice. If you are interested in working at Right Lane please forward an expression of interest with a cover letter and your CV to Jo Bradley: email@example.com
Current openings at Right Lane
We are currently recruiting for the following position/s:
- Associate (full-time)
Please see the position description/s below.
About the role:
The role is an Associate reporting to a Principal. The focus of your role will be to conduct analysis, develop persuasive written reports, facilitate workshops, manage multiple projects concurrently and direct the activities of the client project team. You will work closely with the other members of the firm on projects that solve our clients’ greatest problems.
You will be a key part of:
- working closely with executive teams and boards on a day-to-day basis;
- leading small and mid-sized engagement with support of a Principal;
- identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings;
- managing projects and developing strong client relationships;
- facilitating workshops to help clients achieve their desired outcomes;
- developing a service line or new business idea.
To be successful at Right Lane you will:
- have a MBA with outstanding educational achievements, 1-2 years of consulting experience, or industry experience with a strong interest in consulting;
- have exceptional analytical problem-solving skills;
- have the ability to structure analyses and undertake them in a logical and efficient manner;
- have an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively;
- have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- have a willingness to learn and share knowledge;
- be organised and able to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- be able to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will be rewarded with:
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your level of consulting experience;
- an opportunity to develop valuable consulting skills;
- a great office environment and a collaborative team.
To apply you must be a current Australian Permanent Resident or applicant with no working restrictions
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description together with your CV to Jo Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Jo Bradley on 03 9428 5336
We take pride in the success of our people, and people who have previously worked with us.
‘I wanted to acknowledge the impact that my time at Right Lane has had on my professional capabilities. I presented to the CEO this morning and he said that he was thrilled and invigorated. The ability to organise information and present it logically is a skill I learned at Right Lane – and I’m grateful.’
Former Right Lane consultant
‘I can now fully appreciate the rigor and dedication you put into creating such a high-quality firm. In particular your work ethic and values around client engagements and always ensuring that the #1 priority was keeping the clients best interests in mind… Hopefully one day I’ll reach the success that you’ve had and positively impact other organizations around the world.’
Former Right Lane analyst
‘I got hired! My internship has finished and the organisation has offered to keep me on in a new role. I am thrilled. Of course I can attribute much of this to the work experience I got from Right Lane, which got me hired as an intern in the first place, so thank you again!’
Former Right Lane analyst